National Security Agency
Top Secret/SCI (current)
Full Scope (current)
BS in Related Technical Field
On-Site/Office @ Fort Meade, MD
15+ yrs Systems Engineering Experience
Systems engineering, Cyber Security, Agile, requirement management, configuration management, architecture
The total compensation for this position is above industry average - you determine the allocation by selecting from an a la carte menu of salary, paid time off, insurances, and other benefits.
Full-time (1880 hour per year) Systems Engineering position exercising a wide range of competencies supporting the customer's Encryption Production and Solutions Operations team goal to be Agile, Informed, Modernized, and Secure whose mission is to warn of malicious cyber threats and inform USG policy; integrate threat, assessment and mitigation products across DoD.
RELEVANT DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Systems Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Computer Science
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline.
- At least 15 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Ability to meet and gather customer requirements from private, public, and international partners.
- Ability to review and analyze customer requirements to develop any functional, operational, and or user requirements necessary.
- Ability to research new capabilities, plan evaluations and conduct Feasibility Studies when necessary.
- Ability to develop and perform independent tests and develop test procedures from requirements.
- Ability to complete technical reviews, develop and distribute final reports.
- Ability to ensure that appropriate documentation and operational training is made available.
- Previous Experience supporting the National Security Agency customer
- Develop improved policies, plans, methods, and procedures
- Provide support for requirements management; system design; architecture analysis; process flow design/redesign/improvement/establishment/
- Testing and Evaluation (T&E), Certification and Accreditation (C&A)
- Support requirements gathering, analysis, coordination and processing
- Drafting of technical documentation for program and system capabilities, and participate in system engineering (SE) and related meetings, such as Engineering Review Boards meetings, Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), etc., as assigned
- Assist with providing data to support strategic decisions; crate overviews/mission presentations, executive/senior level reports, system engineering documentation; technical guidance and roadmaps.
MetaTech Consulting is a Woman, Veteran owned small company with 20 years of experience providing value added support to the IC community with engineering, development, and acquisition efforts in the SIGINT and Cyber domains.
Beyond the highly competitive, and customizable, compensation and benefit package, MetaTech employees fill very senior Engineering, Program Management and advisor roles and, therefore, enjoy a virtually unprecedented level of trust and autonomy within the company and in their daily routine and work environment. The company management structure is very flat - a "one-among-equals" culture - that allows for flexibility, initiative and individuality while maintaining "Home Office" support and minimizing unnecessary management overhead. Our strategy is to hire exceptional talent, trust and empower them to do their job, then support them in being successful.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- "Grow" your role and expand your responsibilities
- Knowledge and Skill Development
- Build experience as a skilled practitioner
- Advanced training and certifications available
OTHER HIGHLY VALUED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
- Detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills
- Documents all plans and actions well.
- Excellent oral and written ability
- Personal Initiative and being a self-starter