National Security Agency
Top Secret/SCI (current)
Full Scope (current)
BS in Related Technical Field
On-Site/Office @ Fort Meade, MD
14+ yrs Software Engineering/Development Experience
Python, FireEye, Lunix, Machine Learning
The total compensation for this position is above industry average - you determine the allocation by selecting from an a la carte menu of salary, paid time off, insurances, and other benefits.
Full-time (1880 hour per year) Software Engineering position exercising a wide range of competencies working with government technical leads in Mission Optimization of Operational Machine Learning Malware Classification Capabilities.
RELEVANT DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Computer Science
- Systems Engineering
- Deep Knowledge of, and extensive experience in, machine learning
- Extensive Python programming experience
- Extensive expertise with Python Machine Learning Library scikit-learn and data science library Pandas
- Extensive computer science experience, including knowledge of Linux, installing dependencies, etc...
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline.
- At least 14 years of general Softwre engineering / development experience.
- Experience writing Linx shell scripts
- Experience working with Visual Machines
- Experience with data visualization techniques
- Experience with Natural Language Processing
- Experience with Pytorch and tensorflow
- Background in cyber and /or malware analysis and /or reverse engineering
- Identify unique methods for understanding algorithm’s with feature engineering.
- Tracking advanced threats through researching, modeling, developing, and integrating threat data into FireEye’s core platforms.
MetaTech Consulting is a Woman, Veteran owned small company with 20 years of experience providing value added support to the IC community with engineering, development, and acquisition efforts in the SIGINT and Cyber domains.
Beyond the highly competitive, and customizable, compensation and benefit package, MetaTech employees fill very senior Engineering, Program Management and advisor roles and, therefore, enjoy a virtually unprecedented level of trust and autonomy within the company and in their daily routine and work environment. The company management structure is very flat - a "one-among-equals" culture - that allows for flexibility, initiative and individuality while maintaining "Home Office" support and minimizing unnecessary management overhead. Our strategy is to hire exceptional talent, trust and empower them to do their job, then support them in being successful.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- "Grow" your role and expand your responsibilities
- Knowledge and Skill Development
- Build experience as a skilled practitioner
- Advanced training and certifications available
OTHER HIGHLY VALUED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
- Detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills
- Documents all plans and actions well.
- Excellent oral and written ability
- Personal Initiative and being a self-starter