CI Poly (current)
BS in Related Technical Field
On-Site/Office @ Fort Meade, MD
15+ yrs Systems Engineering / Development Experience
DOD, industry, best practices, Systems Engineering
The total compensation for this position is above industry average - you determine the allocation by selecting from an a la carte menu of salary, paid time off, insurances, and other benefits.
Full-time (1880 hour per year) position Systems Engineering position exercising a wide range of competencies on the ground floor of a new capability that is coming to the customer organization in the development and integration of a new system that is going to enable large-scale SIGINT-related analysis.
RELEVANT DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Systems Engineering
- Computer Science
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline.
- At least 15 years of systems engineering /experience.
- Experience in developing documentation, requirements, and methodology to support mission and customer needs.
- Ability to assist the customer with planning, production of reports and briefings as well as programmatic documentation
- Familiarity with current DOD and industry best practices in Systems Engineering processes and principles.
- Provide systems engineering expertise, support and stakeholder needs management to the customer through design, development, implementation and maintenance of systems engineering documents, processes and other artifacts.
- Provide expertise to and on behalf of the customer in internal and external meetings and working groups.
MetaTech Consulting is a Woman, Veteran owned small company with 20 years of experience providing value added support to the IC community with engineering, development, and acquisition efforts in the SIGINT and Cyber domains.
Beyond the highly competitive, and customizable, compensation and benefit package, MetaTech employees fill very senior Engineering, Program Management and advisor roles and, therefore, enjoy a virtually unprecedented level of trust and autonomy within the company and in their daily routine and work environment. The company management structure is very flat - a "one-among-equals" culture - that allows for flexibility, initiative and individuality while maintaining "Home Office" support and minimizing unnecessary management overhead. Our strategy is to hire exceptional talent, trust and empower them to do their job, then support them in being successful.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- "Grow" your role and expand your responsibilities
- Knowledge and Skill Development
- Build experience as a skilled practitioner
- Advanced training and certifications available
OTHER HIGHLY VALUED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
- Detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills
- Documents all plans and actions well.
- Excellent oral and written ability
- Personal Initiative and being a self-starter