CI Poly (current)
BS in Related Technical Field
On-Site/Office @ Fort Meade, MD
15+ yrs Systems Engineering Experience
Systems engineering Process, Transitioning & Decommissioning
The total compensation for this position is above industry average - you determine the allocation by selecting from an a la carte menu of salary, paid time off, insurances, and other benefits.
Full-time (1880 hour per year) Systems Engineering position exercising a wide range of competencies with various systems assigned for both Transition and Disposition, but also Modernization Engineering as appropriate..
RELEVANT DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Systems Engineering
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline.
- At least 15 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Experience in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue, and evaluating requirements to determine system suitability.
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt to the pace / scope of high priority tasking.
- Familiarity with SIGINT operations and tools experience a plus.
- Analyze requirements and apply them to various tools for developmental guidance and disposition.
- Directly communicate with peer and decision makers.
- Generate written engineering artifacts/documentation.
- Interact with a large number of Government and development personnel regarding technical considerations for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
MetaTech Consulting is a Woman, Veteran owned small company with 20 years of experience providing value added support to the IC community with engineering, development, and acquisition efforts in the SIGINT and Cyber domains.
Beyond the highly competitive, and customizable, compensation and benefit package, MetaTech employees fill very senior Engineering, Program Management and advisor roles and, therefore, enjoy a virtually unprecedented level of trust and autonomy within the company and in their daily routine and work environment. The company management structure is very flat - a "one-among-equals" culture - that allows for flexibility, initiative and individuality while maintaining "Home Office" support and minimizing unnecessary management overhead. Our strategy is to hire exceptional talent, trust and empower them to do their job, then support them in being successful.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- "Grow" your role and expand your responsibilities
- Knowledge and Skill Development
- Build experience as a skilled practitioner
- Advanced training and certifications available
OTHER HIGHLY VALUED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
- Detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills
- Documents all plans and actions well.
- Excellent oral and written ability
- Personal Initiative and being a self-starter