Top Secret/SCI (Current)
Full Scope (Current)
BS in Related Technical Field
On-Site/Office @ Aurora, CO
20+ yrs Computer Science Experience
ELINT, TSMOD, FISINT, TechSIGINT
The total compensation for this position is approximately above industry average - you determine the allocation by selecting from an a la carte menu of salary, paid time off, insurances, and other benefits.
Full-time position (1880 hr/year) System Engineer / TechSIGINT SME position to apply systems engineering principles to TechSIGINT development and operational efforts including ELINT Modernization, Foreign Instrumentation Signals Modernization and other similar programs.
RELEVANT DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Computer Science
- Systems Engineering
- Certified Systems Engineer Professional
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science or other related discipline.
- At least 20 years of general Systems Engineering experience.
- Extensive experience with systems engineering processes that support planning, scheduling and managing several simultaneous efforts in a wide range of technologies, but with special emphasis on TSMOD, ELINT and FISINT.
- Well-grounded in system engineering and architecture.
- Experience in collaborating with peer organizations to overcome barriers to success and create shared solutions.
- Intelligence Community (IC) experience
- Provide systems engineering support for the implementation and execution of requirements that have been gathered and developed from different stakeholders to support the integration of capabilities and review processes such as policy compliance and governance.
- Determine, document and track operational and technical interfaces and dependencies.
- Develop and advise on Analysis of Alternatives, and aid in assessing the impacts of systems integration risk assessments and operational requirements.
MetaTech Consulting is a Woman, Veteran owned small company with 20 years of experience providing value added support to the IC community with engineering, development, and acquisition efforts in the SIGINT and Cyber domains.
Beyond the highly competitive, and customizable, compensation and benefit package, MetaTech employees fill very senior Engineering, Program Management and advisor roles and, therefore, enjoy a virtually unprecedented level of trust and autonomy within the company and in their daily routine and work environment. The company management structure is very flat - a "one-among-equals" culture - that allows for flexibility, initiative and individuality while maintaining "Home Office" support and minimizing unnecessary management overhead. Our strategy is to hire exceptional talent, trust and empower them to do their job, then support them in being successful.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- "Grow" your role and expand your responsibilities
- Knowledge and Skill Development
- Build experience as a skilled practitioner
- Advanced training and certifications available
OTHER HIGHLY VALUED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
- Detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills
- Documents all plans and actions well.
- Excellent oral and written ability
- Personal Initiative and being a self-starter