CI Poly (current)
BS in Related Technical Field
On-Site/Office @ Fort Meade, MD
15+ yrs Systems Engineering Experience
IOSA, ICCR, JCIDS, Overhead, NRO, NSA
The total compensation for this position is above industry average - you determine the allocation by selecting from an a la carte menu of salary, paid time off, insurances, and other benefits
Full-time (1880 hours of support per year) Systems Engineer position providing systems engineering and other technical assistance to customer’s requirements development and planning for National SIGINT systems. The supported organization is the focal point for defining the requirements for the next generation National SIGINT collection and processing systems.
RELEVANT DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Systems Engineering
- Computer Science
- INCOSE SEP: Certified Systems Engineering Professional (ASEP, CSEP, ESEP)
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline.
- At least 15 years of systems engineering / enterprise architecture experience.
- Systems Engineering experieice supporting the National Security Agency
- Must have knowledge and experience with the National SIGINT ground processing architecture and associated systems to be effective in this role.
- Must have strong written and oral communicative skills. This position will involve drafting detailed requirements documentation as well as associated briefings of requirements and status for customer, DNI, and IC-leadership.
- Ability to assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue.
- Ability to assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation.
- Ability to analyze and propose appropriate engineering standards and processes for a project.
- Ability to facilitate the re-engineering of current ground architecture to meet organizations goals for more interoperability, collaboration, and automation in the tasking, collection, and processing systems.
- Ability to supervise or coordinate the work of other contractor engineers or technicians on a project.
- Must be able to independently make decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project and brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of their project.
- Must be able to assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue.
The ideal candidate would be National SIGINT Systems Subject Matter Expert.
Familiar with the end-to-end, tasking, collection, processing and dissemination system, especially those components that operate in the ground architecture.
Support re-engineering efforts that focus on automation, multi-access cross cueing, collaboration, and dynamic collection/processing orchestration.
- Work closely with national-level customers and military services to capture and document the requirements for the next generation systems.
- Participate in numerous meetings, working groups, and integrated product teams, product reviews, and status meetings to monitor the systems engineering plans, development, and deployment of space and ground processing systems.
- Work closely with government Systems Engineers to support the reengineering of the existing National SIGINT ground architecture to facilitate automation, dynamic tasking, multi-access cross-cueing and orchestration.
MetaTech Consulting is a Woman, Veteran owned small company with 20 years of experience providing value added support to the IC community with engineering, development, and acquisition efforts in the SIGINT and Cyber domains.
Beyond the highly competitive, and customizable, compensation and benefit package, MetaTech employees fill very senior Engineering, Program Management and advisor roles and, therefore, enjoy a virtually unprecedented level of trust and autonomy within the company and in their daily routine and work environment. The company management structure is very flat - a "one-among-equals" culture - that allows for flexibility, initiative and individuality while maintaining "Home Office" support and minimizing unnecessary management overhead. Our strategy is to hire exceptional talent, trust and empower them to do their job, then support them in being successful.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- "Grow" your role and expand your responsibilities
- Knowledge and Skill Development
- Build experience as a skilled practitioner
- Advanced training and certifications available
OTHER HIGHLY VALUED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
- Detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills
- Documents all plans and actions well.
- Excellent oral and written ability
- Personal Initiative and being a self-starter